Whatever sport you take part in at some point you will pick up an injury. We have treated everybody from football players, rugby teams, martial artists, dancers and trapeze artists to gym junkies, golf and even Zumba enthusiasts. Getting the problem seen and sorted can make all the difference in getting you up and running again. And the earlier you treat the problem the quicker and easier the recovery.
Common sports injuries we can help with:
- Back Pain (lumbar or thoracic pain)
- Knee Problems
- Foot Pain
- Biceps Tendonitis
- Tennis Elbow or Golfer’s Elbow
- Hip Pain
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Injuries
- Persistent Hamstring or Calf Strains
- Frozen Shoulder
- Running Injuries
- Recurring Achilles Problems
- Sprained Ankle and Other Sprains
We understand that sport can amplify any problems within the body’s structure and exacerbate any existing injuries. To understand how well your body is and should be performing, we will:
- take a thorough case history, including your training schedule, habits and warm-up.
- assess the severity of your sports injury, looking at issues of joint dysfunction or soft-tissue restrictions that limit the body’s ability to function correctly
- provide an expert treatment plan (including homework such as elevation, ice-packing and set exercises)
- advise on ways to prevent the problem recurring, such as specific exercises, individual warm-up plans and suggestions for further treatment to enhance performance.